This Engineer Software position is a customer-focused role that provides the key technical interface between customers and our internal teams to coordinate and plan deployments and assist in the resolution of customer issues. This role is focused on customer satisfaction and successful candidates develop strong, trusted, long-term relationships with prospective and existing customers.
This opportunity is with a great company, with great people looking for outstanding candidates with Embedded programming experience to join their team.
- Support sales initiatives by develop strong customer relationships serving as a technical touch point between clients, sales, partners, engineering, operations team
- Conduct pre-sales technical presentations generating proof-of-concept in-line with customer’s success criteria, support customers through product evaluation
- Serve as liaison between customers and internal sales development teams
- Assist with the marketing aspects of pre-sales including production of white papers, crafting and delivering webinars, markets and vertical specific presentations, tradeshows, etc.
- Act as an evangelist promoting our suite to prospective clients and of new product features to existing clients
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Technical sales presentations
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Multitask, prioritize & follow through
- Work with limited supervision
- Field Applications Engineer (FAE) / Technical Account Manager (TAM) / Sales Engineer / Systems Engineer / Solutions Architect / Field Engineer
- C / C++
- Embedded software
- Embedded systems
- Fluent in German