The Automotive Software Sales Representative is responsible for developing & maintaining new business in the automotive industry vertical. This includes audio, visual, navigation, telematics, infotainment systems, ADAS, AUTOSAR, etc.
- Proven success as salesperson in a quota-driven software or services sales position
- Excellent prospecting & new business development skills
- Consultative selling style with clients on their current & future needs
- Capable of working in a small start-up type environment
- Self-driven and capable of working independently from home
- Automotive and Tier 1 Rolodex of Engineering, Management & Executive/C-Level contacts at Ford, GM, Chrysler, Honda, Toyota, Nissan, VW, Visteon, TRW, Delphi, OnStar, etc.
- BS Degree preferred
- 10+ years sales experience in automotive software including audio, visual, navigation, telematics, infotainment systems, etc.
- Consultative mind-set
- Results driven, autonomous, entrepreneurial, passionate and successful
- A hunter capable of leveraging existing relationships and creating new relationships
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment for an international company
- Team player with strong leadership and decision making skills
- Excellent communicator (orally & written)
- Flexible travel & working hours
- BS or MS Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related degree